miercuri, 1 mai 2013

How to keep "business casual" simple

                             My longtime friend from Spain, asked me the same question. He just got a important job and wants to make a good impression, but the only problem is thats he.s the type of guy that wears sporty  things. So he asked me this:
"I hate business casual; I never know what to wear. Can you suggest three or four can't-miss wardrobe items to keep things simple?"



One: Get a soft-shouldered cotton sports jacket. I buy them whenever I see them. They’re pliable, comfy, and easy to pack. They do the job of a sweater but look dressier and have lots of pockets.


Two: Cashmere sweaters, especially V-necks. Can’t have enough of those. With a nice shirt it goes perfectly.
Three: Good chinos or sporty flat-fronts are a must.











Hope this helps all of you.

Thanks,
XOXO.
  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu